PDC Drums

For a long time I have loved getting involved with all kinds of genres and projects. I have a passion for recording and love that first take where everything comes together and the track just sounds great.

There seem to be many requests out there on the internet where people are looking for drum tracks to add to existing projects. It is not easy to cart a whole drum kit and recording equipment to a location which acoustically-viable and quiet enough to get a clean recording...and then the drums might not even sound right. It can take ages to perfect the art of acoustic home recordings. And the alternative - buying some sophisticated drum software - can be very expensive.

I am currently not attached to a full-time band so I have turned my focus back to recording. I have an electronic recording set up which means I can provide cost-effective drum tracks very quickly. And the flexibility of the setup means I can tweak, re-record and polish tracks on the fly, allowing me to quickly produce multiple retakes and different ideas.

Maybe you're recording a demo and need to find a drum track to finish it off. Or you want to replace a quick scratch track with something more finished and polished. Get in touch and we'll work together to find the right solution for you.

Comments